3.01.2013

Personal Goals for March

Hello March. How did we get here so quickly?! Well, this is the last month in the 1st quarter of the year, so it's only right to start it strong and make it count. So far, this year has been going really well, but there is always room for improvement. Personally, I like creating lists (OCD habitat, maybe lol) and what better list than a list of goals?!


These are my 10 goals for the month of March:



Read publications. I have a ton of magazines floating around my room and I just signed up to receive several more (for free) so before they all start coming in, I figured now is a good time to get into reading them.

Record 1 personal video a week. I've been neglecting my personal YouTube channel, PiecesOfJojo, and my promise to keep you updated on life as an Entrepreneur for a while now so this month my plan is to at least start posting some videos.

Practice ballet once a week. I'm so excited about ballet. I was apart of dance company as a child and always wanted to pursue it further and now that I've found an adult ballet studio, it's on!

Practice yoga 3 hours of yoga per week. My short term goal (within the next 6 months) is to be proficient in the Asana Yoga beginner positions, at the very least, if not intermediate.

Cardio (Running) via 10K app. Now that the weather is getting a little warmer, outdoor walking/running is more feasible so it'll be nice to get some fresh air.

No candy. I just organized my receipts from this year so far and I swear almost everyone had a piece of candy on it. Not cool. So I need to put myself on restriction.

5 minutes of meditation per day. I've meditated here and there but the goal is consistency.

Read 1 book. Reading is fundamental.

Utilize planner. I've had my 2013 Action Planner since January and have used it all of two times. Sad. The dependcy on technology is crazy and when my phone dies I have no idea what's going on; time to get back to the basics.

Begin money challenge. I'm already doing a personal saving challenge (I'll share more later) but I also want to participate in the 52-Week savings challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative