1.22.2013

Cleansing Meditation Gemstones


In my last post, I mentioned that I purchased gemstones to aid in my meditation practice, and after receiving these gemstones I learned that they need to be "programmed" before using them. According to the insert from Crystal-Cure.com "the purpose of programming a stone is to focus its energy on something you specifically want or need, thereby magnifying its intent through your own." The insert also came with steps on how to program the gemstones and the only step I didn't know how to accomplish was "cleansing the gemstones" so after some research I found a few different methods.

The method I chose to use was placing the gemstones in a sea salt within a glass container and allowing them to cleanse overnight. From my research, I found that "sea salt is the most traditional purifying agent.... It dispels any sort of dis-ease and negativity, and is a physical and psychic disinfectant" and it is "highly recommend it for the initial cleansing of a new healing stone and for any time a stone is overloaded with negative energy." After allowing the gemstones to cleanse overnight for several days I removed them and programmed them to my mantra which is based on principles of Peace, Forgiveness, and Love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative