4.15.2012

Revamping My Facial Regimen

Over the past few weeks, I've noticed that my facial complexion has been subpar, at least to my standards and has lost its radiance. About a week ago, I had the pleasure of getting my very first facial my Ms. KeetaRay and it was so heavenly (Check her out HERE)! Although she said I have beautiful skin, with no breakouts, I beg to differ. My face is like blackhead central! But her recommendation was to exfoliate my face at least twice a week and always remove my makeup at night, two vital things which I have not been doing regularly. For the past several months, I have been using the Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleanser and Facial Scrub [HERE] and I think my face has become accustom to that regimen. So now it's time to switch it up!


I brought some generic makeup wipes [$ 4.99], St. Ive's Apricot Exfoliating Scrub [$ 5.79], and Neutrogena Daily Deep Cleanser [$ 6.99]. My goal is to use these products on a daily basis in hopes that my facial complexion will be brought back to life and also reduce my blackhead breakouts.


This is my face as of today before this regimen with no makeup. I am anxious to compare today to 30 days from now! Let's hope this works!





What is your current facial regimen? Do you have to change it ever so often to maintain the same results, or am I the only one? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative