12.10.2011

My Favorite Facial Care Products


My favorite facial skin care line right now is definitely Aveeno Positively Radiant! I have the entire facial line including the Brightening Cleanser, Skin Brightening Daily Scrub, and the Daily Moisturizer. 




I first discovered the Aveeno Positively Radiant: Brightening Cleanser from Brosia's blog [HERE]. Brosia recommended the Aveeno Positively Radiant: Brightening Cleanser because it removes eye makeup really well; which was a problem that I definitely had before using this cleanser.

It just so happened that the Brightening Cleanser that I picked up at CVS also included a sample size of the Daily Moisturizing Lotion; and after using those two products together for about a week I began to notice an amazing difference in my complexion! Those results encouraged me to get the Skin Brightening Daily Scrub as well and I've been using them ever since! I love that they cleanses and exfoliate my face without drying my skin out and they enhance the natural glow of the skin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative