10.28.2011

On A Friday Night...

Calm. Relaxing. Introspective. 


As I sip on some tea and listen to some Neosoul, those are words the first words that come to mind to describe my evening...

On the way home, I put on Corinne Bailey Rae's 1st self-titled album and immediately I started craving some tea! It's something about her soulful voice that makes you want to forget about the troubles of the world and zone out with a nice hot cup of tea...



The biggest challenge that I faced tonight was choosing which tea to indulge in. First world problems, lol. At first, I really wanted some Peppermint Tea, and then the Kava tea was calling my name, but I decided to give the Madagascar Vanilla tea a go. And of course, I added a scoop of the German Rock Sugar from Teavana...





On this Friday Night, I am enjoying a delicious cup of tea and bloggin' with the ballads of Corinne Bailey Rae filling the air. Life is so peaceful with neosoul & tea...



How did you spend your evening on Friday, October 28th? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative