10.28.2011

Gotta Love Good Music...Flower Child Music!

It's not quite neosoul, but its real soulful! One of my favorite local artists, Incwell, just debuted his latest LP, Whiskey & Flower Child Music, and its quite dope! 

image credit

You have to check it out [HERE], trust you'll want to add this on your iPod! Oh, did I mention its FREE! 

One of my favorite tracks from the album and also the single is "Strawberry Fields"; like I literally play this song at least 3 times every time I hear it! And you'll definitely rock to "I Got My Mojo Workin'" and EVERY track on here, trust! 

Also, be sure to check out Incwell's previous LP, Phantasmagoria [HERE], that's a banger too!! You can thank me later, or better yet thank Incwell, he's on Twitter [HERE]!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative