10.29.2011

E.L.F Haul & Organizing My Makeup Collection

I received my first pretty large order from EyesLipsFace [E.L.F] and I'm excited to add everything to my makeup collection! I also purchased a makeup organizer from Target to put things in order because my previous system was horrible! 
click to watch on my YouTube [PiecesofJojo]

You can check out the video of the haul on my YouTube Channel [PiecesOfJojo] and/or check below to see each of the products that I received and how my make makeup collection transformed...

Here is what my makeup looked like originally. Quite unorganized, hard to find things, and just simply a mess. 



So with all the new products I received, it was time for me to get better organized. Below is a shot of  my entire order and it all cost under $30! I'm telling you, E.L.F. is so affordable!

For everything [$28.50] + shipping


Let me break down the order because I know you don't believe me...

Tone Correcting Concealer in Spice/Medium [$1]

Shine Erasers [$1 /each]

Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter [$3]


Mineral Moisturizing Lip Tint in Guava [$3]

Theraputic Conditioning Balm [$1]
Brush Shampoo [$3]

Mineral Infused Face Primer [$6]
Daily Brush Cleaner [$3 /each]
83 Pieces Essential Makeup Collection [$35 $3.50]

83 Pieces Essential Makeup Collection [$35 $3.50]

All comes to a grant total of $28.50. Amazing, right?! And I neatly organized everything into a Makeup Organizer [$18] that I picked up from Target.


I love the organization and it saves me so much time in the morning because now I don't have to dig through a mess and can easily pick out exactly what I need! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative