10.30.2011

Bring the Sea in Your Shower

A few weeks ago, I began using a Sea Sponge to wash my body and I must say this was a life changing experience! 



I could never really get with using loofah sponges because I had a bad experience with them ripping out my body piercings, so I've been pretty restricted to using wash clothes. When I spotted the Sea Sponge, I was like "let's give this a try, what's the worst that could happen?!" and I am so glad I did! 



When I first used my Honeycomb Sea Sponge, I loved the way the small cavities and slightly textured surface exfoliated my skin & how much moisture it retained. After using it a few times, I thought to myself "there has to be benefits to washing with a Sea Sponge...", so of course I headed to do some research. What I found made me love my Sea Sponge even more...


Sea Sponges are:
✣ an eco-friendly renewable resource, so they "go green"! 
✣ highly absorbent & produce a rich lather, so a little soap goes a long way!
✣ more durable & resistant to abrasion, so it'll last a long time! 
✣ self cleaning and fight the growth of mold, mildew & bacteria, so you're always fresh!
✣ hypoallergenic & toxin-free, so its great for sensitive skin! 


Incredible, right?! Those are just a few of the benefits of Sea Sponges, if you want to read the full article I found check it out HERE. I'm so happy to bring the sea into my shower!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative