9.01.2011

My Bobbi Brown Has Arrived!

A few days ago, I ordered the Limited Edition Tortoise Shell Collection Beauty Kit and today it finally arrived! I am so excited to try out the kit and explore my make-up personality!

Tortoise Shell Collection by Bobbi Brown
$ 80.00

From right to left, Shimmer Brick Compact, Extreme Party Mascara, Shimmer Lip Gloss (Rose Gold),  Creamy Lip Color (Toffee), Face Blender Brush, Ultra Fine Eye Liner Brush, Long-Wear Gel Eye Liner.

In addition to the Beauty Kit, I received a few freebie Bobbi Brown products that I am excited to try! 
Bobbi Brown Extras
$ FREE
From right to left, Lip Gloss (Crystal), Hydrating Face Cream, Hydrating Rich Cream Cleanser, SPF 15 Tinted Moisturizer.

I am sooooooo excited to try these colors and see what looks I can come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative