8.30.2011

Ulta During My Lunch Break...What's In The Bag?



Ulta is one of my favorite make-up, skin care, perfume, everything beauty places to go and luckily for me there is one by my job! I stopped in there today and I picked up a few items (despite my urge to get tons of things) and here is what I got...



Purple Splash by LASplash - $ 6.49
Purple Mascara

Blue Eyes by Physicians Formala - $ 10.99
Blue Mascara
I have been wanting to try colored mascara for a few weeks now and I am so glad that I finally got my hands on some! I haven't watched any reviews or anything on these particulars brands, it's just going to be trial and error (hopefully no error).

I am more excited to try the blue mascara because its a "mascara duo" with "eye enhancing" powers!!

Laced Up Salon Effects by Sally Hansen - $ 9.99
This is another thing that I've been waiting to get my hands (...or fingernails, rather) on! I spotted a lady on the train today with the Leopard Print Salon Effects on and it was super cute! Can't wait to try it!

Coral Shimmer by Rimmel - $ 5.99
I found this lipstick on Monday at Rite Aid, but the last bottle had been used (eck!), so I am so glad that Ulta had it and it was cheaper than Rite Aid. FTW!

Well, that's what I got today at Ulta and I can't wait to try these products out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative